lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erlend GarĂ¥sen <e.f.gara...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: Solr and Eclipse
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 11:49:57 GMT

Try to run the "svn co" command by using the console (in case you're
running a UNIX-like OS). Add the following files for Solr (.project and
.classpath) into your the solr folder:
http://markmail.org/message/yb5qgeamosvdscao

Then do an "import as an existing project" in Eclipse, and you're done.

Erlend

--
Erlend GarĂ¥sen
University of Oslo