lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From <nishant.an...@BIRLASOFT.COM>
Subject Spatial Search
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 12:58:33 GMT
Hi,
I have very typical problem. From one of my applications I get data in the format
<add>
            <doc>
                        <field name="address"> Some Address</field>
      <field name="zipcode">11111</field>
</doc>
</add>

How can I implement a spatial search for this data?
Any ideas are welcome

Regards,
Nishant Anand

"This message and any attachments are solely for the intended recipient and may contain Birlasoft
recipient,any disclosure, copying, use, or distribution of the information included in this
message and any attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication
 in error, please notify us by reply e-mail(mailadmin@birlasoft.com) immediately and permanently
Thank you."