lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@mimirtech.com>
Subject Re: Different behavior for q=goo.com vs q=@goo.com in queries?
Date Fri, 31 Dec 2010 15:00:26 GMT
On Fri, Dec 31, 2010 at 2:40 AM, mrw <mikerobertswork@gmail.com> wrote:

> Basically, just what you've suggested.  I did the field/query analysis piece
> with verbose output.  Not entirely sure how to interpret the results, of
> course.  Currently reading anything I can find on that.
[...]

>From the above, it is not quite clear whether you followed the
import of Erick's reply.

Essentially, at this point, we are guessing in the dark, but Erick
is very likely correct that this is an (unexpected) consequence of
your analysis chain at index/query time. The admin/analysis page
ought to show you how "goo.com" is indexed/queried vs. how
"@goo.com" is indexed/queried.

Alternatively, please show us  the index/query analysis chain is
configured in your schema.xml.

Regards,
Gora