lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Adam Estrada <estrada.adam.gro...@gmail.com>
Subject [pubDate] is not converting correctly
Date Sun, 12 Dec 2010 23:49:53 GMT
All,

I am having some difficu"lties parsing the pubDate field that is part of the
RSS spec (I believe). I get the warning that "states, "Dec 12, 2010 6:45:26
PM org.apache.solr.handler.dataimport.DateFormatTransformer
 transformRow
WARNING: Could not parse a Date field
java.text.ParseException: Unparseable date: "Thu, 30 Jul 2009 14:41:43
+0000"
        at java.text.DateFormat.parse(Unknown Source)"

Does anyone know how to fix this? I would eventually like to do a date query
but without the ability to properly parse them I don't know if it's going to
work.

Thanks,
Adam