lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Upayavira" ...@odoko.co.uk>
Subject Re: Working Chef Cookbook for Solr
Date Fri, 10 Dec 2010 11:06:40 GMT
I will likely need to create one in the next week or two. Depends upon
how soon you need one.

The one you've found is probably designed to work with rails apps. It
assumes you have solr installed already, and adds another
instance/index.

I certainly need one that can do something that'll create slaves and
masters and sets up replication, etc (essentially the same sort of thing
that solr cloud does!)

Don't know when I'll get the time, though, I'm afraid.

Upayavira