lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Kahwe Smith <...@pooteeweet.org>
Subject facet+shingle in autosuggest
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 21:02:39 GMT
Hi,

I am using a facet.prefix search with shingle's in my autosuggest:
    <fieldType name="shingle" class="solr.TextField" positionIncrementGap="100" stored="false"
multiValued="true">
      <analyzer>
        <tokenizer class="solr.StandardTokenizerFactory" />
        <filter class="solr.ShingleFilterFactory"
          maxShingleSize="3" outputUnigrams="true" outputUnigramIfNoNgram="false" />
      </analyzer>
    </fieldType>

Now I would like to prevent stop words to appear in the suggestions:

<lst name="autosuggest_shingle">
<int name="member states">52</int>
<int name="member states experiencing">6</int>
<int name="member states in">6</int>
<int name="member states the">5</int>
<int name="member states to">25</int>
<int name="member states with">7</int>
</lst>

Here I would like to filter out the last 4 suggestions really. Is there a way I can sensibly
bring in a stop word filter here? Actually in theory the stop words could appear as the first
or second word as well.

So I guess when producing shingle's I want to skip any stop word from being part of any shingle.

regards,
Lukas Kahwe Smith
mls@pooteeweet.org