lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From AC <acanuc...@yahoo.com>
Subject Looking for help with Solr implementation
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 00:52:17 GMT
Hi,

Not sure if this is the correct place to post but I'm looking for someone to
help finish a Solr install on our LAMP based website.  This would be a paid
project.

The programmer that started the project got too busy with his full-time job to
finish the project.  Solr has been installed and a basic search is working but
we need to configure it to work across the site and also set-up faceted
search.    I tried posting on some popular freelance sites but haven't been able
to find anyone with real Solr expertise / experience.

If you think you can help me with this project please let me know and I can
supply more details.

Regards