lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chantal Ackermann <chantal.ackerm...@btelligent.de>
Subject Output Search Result in ADD-XML-Format
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:58:33 GMT
Dear all,

my use case is:

Creating an index using DIH where the sub-entity is querying another
SOLR index for more fields.
As there is a very convenient attribute "useSolrAddSchema" that would
spare me to list all the fields I want to add from the other index, I'm
looking for a way to get the search results in the ADD format directly.

Before starting on the XSLT file that would transform the regular SOLR
result into an SOLR update xml, I just wanted to ask whether there
already exists a solution for this. Maybe I missed some request handler
that already returns the result in update format?

Thanks!
Chantal