lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sergey Bartunov <sbos....@gmail.com>
Subject How to index long words with StandardTokenizerFactory?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:07:50 GMT
I'm trying to force solr to index words which length is more than 255
symbols (this constant is DEFAULT_MAX_TOKEN_LENGTH in lucene
StandardAnalyzer.java) using StandardTokenizerFactory as 'filter' tag
in schema configuration XML. Specifying the maxTokenLength attribute
won't work.

I'd tried to make the dirty hack: I downloaded lucene-core-2.9.3 src
and changed the DEFAULT_MAX_TOKEN_LENGTH to 1000000, built it to jar
and replaced original lucene-core jar in solr /lib. But seems like
that it had bring no effect.