lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "Tim Gilbert" <TIM.GILB...@morningstar.com>
Subject RE: Mulitple facet - fq
Date Wed, 20 Oct 2010 16:18:25 GMT
As Prasad said:

	fq=(category:corporate category:personal)

But you might want to check your schema.xml to see what you have here:

	<!-- SolrQueryParser configuration: defaultOperator="AND|OR" -->
	<solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND" />

You can always specify your operator in your search between your facets.

	fq=(category:corporate AND category:personal)

or

	fq=(category:corporate OR category:personal)

I have an application where I am using searches on 10 more facets with
AND OR + and - options and it works flawlessly.

	fq=(+category:corporate AND -category:personal)

meaning category is corporate and not personal.

Tim