lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Gazzarini <andrea.gazzar...@atcult.it>
Subject Re: boosting injection
Date Tue, 19 Oct 2010 14:46:22 GMT
      Hi Ken,
yes I'm a java developer so I think I should be able to do that but I
was wondering if there's a way to solve my issue without coding.
Problem is that I need to adjust this query in a short time and in
addition I cannot justify (at this stage of the project) additional
software artifacts.

Anyway thanks for your support

Best Regards,
Andrea