lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Scott Yeadon <scott.yea...@anu.edu.au>
Subject Re: [PECL-DEV] Re: PHP Solr API
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 20:58:17 GMT
  Thanks. Not sure what the "value" should be (assume it is the servlet
name, but is there a default servlet name for term vectors? - the docs
don't really say much, so any guidance useful).  It also looks like
using the ModifiableParams returns only a single offset for each term
i.e. if tf > 1 there still only looks to be a single offset is returned
rather than details of all three occurrences. I logged some output to
see all the properties returned and the snippet showing offsets is:

[01-Oct-2010 15:42:30] class is SolrObject name is sit
[01-Oct-2010 15:42:30]   value=6   propname=tf
[01-Oct-2010 15:42:30] class is SolrObject name is offsets
[01-Oct-2010 15:42:30]   value=1171   propname=start
[01-Oct-2010 15:42:30]   value=1174   propname=end

So in the above example tf=6 but only a single start and end property is
returned in the "sit" SolrObject. Note that I haven't looked any further
into this at this stage and I may be missing something obvious.

Scott.