lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Brundage <dennis.brund...@gdit.com>
Subject Missing content stream
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 13:57:33 GMT

I am just getting started with Solr and have successfully run through the
tutorial.  I now have Solr up and running on Glassfish and decided to try a
simple test to verify the ability to update the index, using the following
HTML page:

<head>
</head>
<form action="http://localhost.:4747/solr/update"
enctype="multipart/form-data" method="post">
<input type="file">
<input type="submit" value="Send">
</form>

I selected one of the sample xml documents that is provided with the Solr
install for my file.  When I submit the file, I get a "Missing Content
Stream" error.  Note the "." after localhost just allows me to verify HTTP
traffic using Fiddler.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Dennis