lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Roland Villemoes ...@alpha-solutions.dk>
Subject Use of ExternalFileField
Date Tue, 12 Oct 2010 12:14:17 GMT
Hi

I have an databasefield that changes a lot which I want to use for ranking my results. Is
the ExternalFileField the way to go and is it supported in the latest stable release of SOLR?
(Do I have to go for trunk, or should I stick with 1.4 - the lucidWorks certified distribution?)

My idea is to generate a file (batch) which contains the id of each entity and a score and
sort the results by the score in the generated file - is this possible?

med venlig hilsen/best regards

Roland Villemoes
Tel: (+45) 22 69 59 62
E-Mail: mailto:rv@alpha-solutions.dk

Alpha Solutions A/S
Borgergade 2, 3.sal, 1300 KĂžbenhavn K
Tel: (+45) 70 20 65 38
Web: http://www.alpha-solutions.dk<http://www.alpha-solutions.dk/>

** This message including any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient you should delete this message. Any printing, copying, distribution or other use
of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately by telephone, or e-mail and delete all copies of this message
and any attachments from your system. Thank you.