lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@buyways.nl>
Subject RE: Re: Re: Invariants on a specific fq value
Date Wed, 08 Sep 2010 19:09:31 GMT
Excellent! You already made my day for tomorrow! I'll check it's behavior with fq parameters
specifying the a filter for the same field!
-----Original message-----
From: Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org>
Sent: Wed 08-09-2010 21:04
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org;
Subject: RE: Re: Re: Invariants on a specific fq value

: Sounds great! I'll be very sure to put it to the test tomorrow and
: perhaps add documentation on these types to the solrconfigxml wiki page
: for reference.

SolrConfigXml wouldn't really be an appropriate place to document this
-- it's not a general config item, it's a feature of the SearchHandler...

  http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SearchHandler

That wiki page already documented defaults, i've updated it to add
details on appends and invariants.

-Hoss

--
http://lucenerevolution.org/  ...  October 7-8, Boston