lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Landon Kuhn <landon9...@gmail.com>
Subject false matches with ReversedWildcardFilterFactory
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 17:10:02 GMT
Hello, I am using the ReversedWildcardFilterFactory, and I am
wondering if there is a way to prevent false matches when a query
token matches the reversed indexed token. For instance, the query
*zemog* matches documents that contain Gomez. I am pretty much using
the fieldType configuration from the sample schema.xml:

		<fieldType name="text" class="solr.TextField"
positionIncrementGap="100" omitNorms="true" termPositions="false"
termOffsets="false" sortMissingLast="true">
			<analyzer type="index">
				<filter class="solr.ReversedWildcardFilterFactory"
withOriginal="true" maxPosAsterisk="3" maxPosQuestion="2"
maxFractionAsterisk="0.33"/>
			</analyzer>
			<analyzer type="query">
			</analyzer>