lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Sumit Arora <sumit1...@gmail.com>
Subject MoreLikethis and fq not giving exact results ?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 15:08:48 GMT
Hi All,

 I have provided identifications ,While submitting document to Solr e.g; jp_
for job posting , cp_ for career profile , and it stores id in a form of :
jp_1, or jp_2 etc or cp_1 or cp_2 etc.

 So when I perform standard query with fq=cp_ , then its provide me the
results belong to cp_ only or jp only.

 But when I enable mlt inside the query it returns the results for jp_ as
well, because job_title also exist in job posting ( though jp_ or cp_
already differentiating to both of this ?)

e.g;

http://192.168.1.4:8983/solr/select/?mlt=true&mlt.fl=job_title%2Ccareer_summary%2Cindustry%2Ccompany%2Cexactly_looking&version=1.2&q=id%3A
*cp_4*&start=0&rows=100&*fq=cp_*
*
*
*
*
*How I can effectively use FilterQuery and MoreLikeThis ?*
*
*
*/Sumit*
*