lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Dennis Gearon <gear...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Calculating distances in Solr using longitude latitude
Date Mon, 20 Sep 2010 17:41:37 GMT
Hmmm,
     I am about to put a engineer on our search engine requirements with the assumption that
latitude/longitude is available in the current release of Solr, (not knowing what that is).

     I have been partitioning the whole Solr thing to him,except enough info for me to understand
and interface to his work. Sooooooooo, I don't have that answer.

     Can someone else answer him?

Dennis Gearon

Signature Warning
EARTH has a Right To Life,