lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Papiya Misra <pmi...@pinkotc.com>
Subject Patch to pass a file to the first and new index searchers
Date Fri, 03 Sep 2010 15:51:08 GMT
I do not want to make the solrconfig.xml huge. I think I saw a patch a
couple of weeks back that allowed passing a csv file as a parameter.

Can anyone help ?

Thanks
Papiya

Pink OTC Markets Inc. provides the leading inter-dealer quotation and trading system in the
over-the-counter (OTC) securities market.   We create innovative technology and data solutions
to efficiently connect market participants, improve price discovery, increase issuer disclosure,
and better inform investors.   Our marketplace, comprised of the issuer-listed OTCQX and broker-quoted
  Pink Sheets, is the third largest U.S. equity trading venue for company shares.

This document contains confidential information of Pink OTC Markets and is only intended for
the recipient.   Do not copy, reproduce (electronically or otherwise), or disclose without
the prior written consent of Pink OTC Markets.      If you receive this message in error,
please destroy all copies in your possession (electronically or otherwise) and contact the
sender above.