lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gora Mohanty <g...@srijan.in>
Subject Solr-related meeting in Delhi, India: At Dilli Haat: 5pm, Sun., 5th Sep.
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 07:06:56 GMT
Hi,

  A Solr-related meeting will take place in Delhi, India, as
per the details below. As the FOSS community in Delhi/NCR is
quite small, and getting increasingly fragmented, we have tried
to combine more than one topic, in the interest of getting more
attendees.

   Event:        FOSS meeting
   Date:         Sun., Sep. 5th, 2010
   Time:         5pm
   Agenda:       No fixed agenda. Largely a meetup for people
                 interested in:
                 * Open-source search, and related technologies.
                   Especially focused on Apache Solr
                 * Python
                 * Other FOSS-related topics
   Participants: All on this list
   Venue:        Dilli Haat, the one near AIIMS, INA. As this
                 is a fairly big place, walk straight in from
                 the main gate to almost the end, where you will
                 see a small amphitheatre to the front of you.
                 We will be at one of the state food stalls on your
                 left. Map directions:

                 http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=28.573329,77.208309&z=15

                 http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=28.573195&lon=77.20732&z=15&l=0&m=b&search=dilli%20haat

   Contact:      Me (+91 9868527992)