lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From "savvas.andreas" <savvas.andreas.moysi...@googlemail.com>
Subject Solr is indexing jdbc properties
Date Mon, 06 Sep 2010 13:49:12 GMT

Hello,

I am trying to index some data stored in an SQL Server database through DIH.
My setup in data-config.xml is the following:

<dataConfig>
  <dataSource type="JdbcDataSource"
			  name="mssqlDatasource"
              driver="net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver"

url="jdbc:jtds:sqlserver://{db.host}:1433/{db};instance=SQLEXPRESS"
              user="{username}"
              password="{password}"/>
  <document>
    <entity name="id"
			dataSource="mssqlDatasource"
            query="select id,
			title
			from WORK">
			<field column="id" name="id" />
			<field column="title" name="title" />
    </entity>
  </document>
</dataConfig>

However, when I run the indexer (invoking
http://127.0.0.1:8983/solr/admin/dataimport.jsp?handler=/dataimport) I get
all the rows in my index but with incorrect data indexed.

More specifically, by examining the top 10 terms for the title field I get:

term	frequency
impl	1241371
jdbc	1241371
net	1241371
sourceforg	1241371
jtds	1241371
clob	1241371
netsourceforgejtdsjdbcclobimpl	1186981
c	185070
a	179901
e	160759

which is clearly wrong..Does anybody know why Solr is indexing the jdbc
properties instead of the actual data?

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.
-- Savvas