lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From zqzuk <ziqizh...@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject morelikethis - "stored=true" is necessary?
Date Thu, 02 Sep 2010 11:20:33 GMT

Hi all
I am learning to use morelikethis handler, which seems very straightforward
but I got some problems when testing and I wonder if you could help me.

In my schema I have

<field name="page_content" type="text" indexed="true" stored="false"
required="false" multiValued="false" termVectors="true"/>

With this schema when I use the query parameter
mlt.fl=page_content

The returned XML results in the "moreLiksThis" section shows similarity
scores of "0" for all documents. However it is not the case for fields that
define "stored=true". Does it mean I must set "stored=true" for MLT to work?

Also, does "multivalued" has an effect on the result?

Thanks!