lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Gerald <gerald.deco...@topproducer.com>
Subject Re: how do I create custom function that uses multiple ValuesSources?
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 21:36:15 GMT

Figured this out about ten minutes after I posted the message, and much
simpler than I thought it would be.

I used the SumFloatFunction (which extends MultiFloatFunction) as a starting
point and was able to achieve what I was going for for my test; a simple
string length function that returns the length of the specified fields after
concatenation

very nice being able to create custom functions.

now on to creating custom functions that handle multiValued data types