lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Szalast <krzysztof.szal...@gmail.com>
Subject World order sensitivity query id Solr
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 13:07:27 GMT
Hi,

First I very sorry form my bad English :/

I am new user of Apache Solr. I have read documentation and check
Google, but I can not find solution of my problem:
I need "words order sensitivity" query, for example I have two
documents in Solr index:
1. one something two something three something four
2. four something three something two something one
and I run query:

a)
query: one AND two
I want in result:
1. one something two something three something four - "one" is before
"two", just like in query
2. four something three something two something one - I don't need
this result, but it don't disturb if it is returned

b)
query: two AND one
I want in result:
1. four something three something two something one - "one" is after
"two", just like in query
2. one something two something three something four - I don't need
this result, but it don't disturb if it is returned

Is it possible? If yes, how?

regards
 Krzysztof