lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Joiner <thomas.b.joi...@gmail.com>
Subject proper query handling for multiValued queries that are also polyFields?
Date Fri, 20 Aug 2010 23:46:56 GMT
I am wondering...is there currently any way for queries to properly handle
multiValued polyFields?

For instance, if you have a

<field name="point" type="location" indexed="true" stored="true"
multiValued="true" />

And if you added two values to that field such as "1,2" and "3,4", that
would match both "1,4", and "3,2" as well as "1,2" and "3,4".

So I'm wondering if that is something that someone has figured out a
solution, or something that I should open a JIRA issue for?