lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Michael Griffiths <mgriffi...@am-ind.com>
Subject RE: Indexing data on MSSQL failed: Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'com.micros oft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver'
Date Tue, 03 Aug 2010 14:59:58 GMT
Sorry; I should have linked you to the self-executable .jar with no dependencies (so double-clicking
runs):

http://code.google.com/p/luke/downloads/detail?name=lukeall-1.0.1.jar&can=2&q=

Once you open it, you can "open" the index folder in your solr/data hierarchy.

-----Original Message-----
From: PeterKerk [mailto:vetteparty@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 10:50 AM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: Re: Indexing data on MSSQL failed: Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException:
Error loading class 'com.micros oft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver'

Ok, downloaded luke, but how do I run it? Tried googling it, but no luck...do I need to put
in in some folder?

And is there anything with regard to the casing of the columns?

For example, I now have
"select FEATUREID "
and
<field column="TITLE" name="title" />

in my data-config

However, my DB columns are all in lower casing...is solr sensitive to that in any way?