lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From entdeveloper <cameron.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr 1.4 - stats page slow
Date Wed, 11 Aug 2010 00:35:18 GMT

Apologies if this was resolved, but we just deployed Solr 1.4.1 and the stats
page takes over a minute to load for us as well and began causing
OutOfMemory errors so we've had to refrain from hitting the page. From what
I gather, it is the fieldCache part that's causing it.

Was there ever an official fix or recommendation on how to disable the stats
page from calculating the fieldCache entries? If we could just ignore it, I
think we'd be good to go since I find this page very useful otherwise.