lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing data on MSSQL failed: Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'com.micros oft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver'
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 21:20:36 GMT

And found another thing, even when I have this in my data-config.xml (a
totally deformed XML file), I still get the same login failed error...where
I would expect something like a non-well formed XML document error...
Im using cygwin...dont know if that caches anything, but its still weird I
thought :)

<dataConfig>
<dataSource type="JdbcDataSource" name="ds1"
driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver" url="jdbc:sqlser
    <document name="weddinglocations">
        <entity name="location" dataSource="ds1" query="select * from
locations">
            <field column="ID" name="id" />
            <field column="TITLE" name="title" />
            <field column="CITY" name="city" />

            <entity name="location_feature" query="select FEATUREID from
location_features where locationid='${location.ID}'">
                <entity name="feature" query="select title from features
where id = '${location_feature.FEATUREID}'">
                    <field name="features" column="title" />
                </entity>
            </entity>

            <entity name="location_theme" query="select CATEGORYID from
location_themes where locationid='${location.ID}'">
                <entity name="theme" query="select title from features where
id = '${location_theme.FEATUREID}'">
                    <field name="cat" column="title"  />
                </entity>
            </entity>