lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From PeterKerk <vettepa...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Indexing data on MSSQL failed: Caused by: org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Error loading class 'com.micros oft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver'
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 19:43:01 GMT

Hi Gora,

I just ran the classpath command in a DOS command prompt, that normally
works for regular PATH variable as well.
Your suggestion for the open source JTDS driver sounds good.

So if you look at my data-config.xml:

<dataConfig>
<dataSource driver="com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver"
url="jdbc:sqlserver://localhost:1433;databaseName=wedding" user="sa"
password="123456" />

What would I have to place there under driver property?

Also Im still trying to set up my initial solr configuration, folder
structure like so:
C:\apache-solr-1.4.1\example\example-DIH\solr\db\lib

So where would I need to place the jar file? Is that in the \lib folder I
indicated above?

Thanks!

Pete