lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Markus Jelsma <markus.jel...@buyways.nl>
Subject RE: Re: Wiki, login and password recovery
Date Mon, 19 Jul 2010 18:58:06 GMT
This happened just a few hours ago and the problem persists at this very moment. I filed an
issue: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-2884

Cheers!

-----Original message-----
From: Chris Hostetter <hossman_lucene@fucit.org>
Sent: Mon 19-07-2010 20:23
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org;
Subject: Re: Wiki, login and password recovery

You don't need to subscribe to any infra lists to file an INFRA bug, just
use Jira...

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Note that there was infra work this weekend that involved moving servers
for the wiki system (as was noted in advance on
http://monitoring.apache.org and http://twitter.com/infrabot) so maybe you
just got unluky with the timing?

 https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/new_hardware_for_apache_org

: This probably should be in INFRA (to which i'm not subscribed) or
: something like that. Anyway, for some reason, my user/pass won't let me
: login anymore and i'm quite sure my browser still `remembers` the
: correct combination. I'm unsure whether this is a bug: to get that
: answer, i need to recover my current password so i can check... But, how
: convenient, the password recovery mechanism `cannot connect with the
: mailserver on localhost ERRNO: 60` and times out.

-Hoss