lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Pramod Goyal <pramod.go...@gmail.com>
Subject help with a schema design problem
Date Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:17:05 GMT
Hi,

Lets say i have table with 3 columns document id Party Value and Party Type.
In this table i have 3 rows. 1st row Document id: 1 Party Value: Pramod
Party Type: Client. 2nd row: Document id: 1 Party Value: Raj Party Type:
Supplier. 3rd row Document id:2 Party Value: Pramod Party Type: Supplier.
Now in this table if i use SQL its easy for me find all document with Party
Value as Pramod and Party Type as Client.

I need to design solr schema so that i can do the same in Solr. If i create
2 fields in solr schema Party value and Party type both of them multi valued
and try to query +Pramod +Supplier then solr will return me the first
document, even though in the first document Pramod is a client and not a
supplier
Thanks,
Pramod Goyal