lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Saïd Radhouani <r.steve....@gmail.com>
Subject Setting many properties for a multivalued field. Schema.xml ? External file?
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 22:01:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to index data containing a multivalued field "picture", that has three properties:
url, caption and description:

<picture/>
	<url/>
	<caption/>
	<description/>

Thus, each indexed document might have many pictures, each of them has a url, a caption, and
a description.

I wonder wether it's possible to store this data using only schema.xml. I couldn't figure
it out so far. Instead, I'm thinking of using an external file to sore the properties of each
picture, but I haven't tried yet this solution, waiting for your suggestions...

Thanks,
-Saïd