lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Paul Libbrecht <p...@activemath.org>
Subject Re: Many Tomcat Processes on Server ?!?!?
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 14:24:51 GMT
You'd need to search explanations for this at generic java forums.
It's the same with any java process on Linux.
In the Unix family Solaris and MacOSX do it better, fortunately and is
probably due to the very old time where the Linux java was a
translation of the Solaris java with the special features implemented
when it was not found in Linux (e.g. green-threads).

paul