lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to open/update/delete remote index ?
Date Fri, 18 Jun 2010 13:19:52 GMT
What kind of GUI are you looking for here?

It'd be easy to hack a "delete this hit" link into the /browse view
that now resides on trunk Solr, for example.  But I hesitate to add
that in at the risk of someone deleting things inadvertently, but
perhaps an "admin" mode would be the way to build it in.

	Erik