lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Peter Karich <peat...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Alternative for field collapsing
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 09:31:15 GMT
Hi Raakhi,

yes, then the collapse patch works perfectly in our case. If you don't
get the patch applied correctly, try asking directly here:

I did the same and got immediately response from Martin & Co or try the
latest patch:

Querying is simple:
q=peter&collapse.field=title

and you will get back only one document for the same title containing
'peter' and
additionally the 'similar'/collapse-count for every document:
<lst name="collapse_counts">
  <str name="field">title</str>
  <lst name="results">
    <lst>