lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: cores and SWAP
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 16:30:38 GMT
The issue is that browsers (apparently not Safari?) will send the last-
modified/etag headers to Solr and get back a 304 and your browser will
simply display the last response it got.  Use the force reload option
from the browser (it's a habit for me now) to ensure you're actually
getting a current response from Solr, or turn off the HTTP 304
capability of Solr altogether.

	Erik