lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Naga Darbha <ndar...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: fmap.content - copying to two fields possible?
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 06:57:45 GMT
I've tried <copyField> and it is working fine.  But, still would like to know whether
I can specify two fields against fmap.content.

regards,
Naga

-----Original Message-----
From: Naga Darbha [mailto:ndarbha@opentext.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2010 12:20 PM
To: solr-user@lucene.apache.org
Subject: fmap.content - copying to two fields possible?

Hi,

I want to copy contents of a file (extracted using "ExtractingRequestHandler") to two fileds
A and B.  Currently I have configured it with:

  <requestHandler name="/update/extract" class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler"
startup="lazy">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <!-- All the main content goes into "text"... if you need to return
           the extracted text or do highlighting, use a stored field. -->
      <str name="fmap.content">A</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

If I want to copy the contents of the file to even B field, what is the option?  Can I specify