lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Naga Darbha <ndar...@opentext.com>
Subject fmap.content - copying to two fields possible?
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 06:49:36 GMT
Hi,

I want to copy contents of a file (extracted using "ExtractingRequestHandler") to two fileds
A and B.  Currently I have configured it with:

  <requestHandler name="/update/extract" class="org.apache.solr.handler.extraction.ExtractingRequestHandler"
startup="lazy">
    <lst name="defaults">
      <!-- All the main content goes into "text"... if you need to return
           the extracted text or do highlighting, use a stored field. -->
      <str name="fmap.content">A</str>
    </lst>
  </requestHandler>

If I want to copy the contents of the file to even B field, what is the option?  Can I specify
two fields against fmap.content?

regards,
Naga