lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Static Void <static.void....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Random Field
Date Sat, 01 May 2010 17:18:01 GMT
Example use case: We have a bunch of items sold by multiple sellers. I
would rather show closely related items  distributed by seller rather
than clumps of items by the same seller. This will be more of a "fair"
scoring for sellers. The scores should be within a certain percentage
of each other to still return relevant results.

Would you mine providing an example of random sort in a boost function/
function query. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone