lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Kammer <jan.kam...@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Subject Re: SpellChecking
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 14:43:15 GMT
Hi,

i build the index with ...&spellcheck.build=true
It worked fine with a normal field. There must something wrong with
copyfield, or why does dataimporthandler add/update no more documents?

Can somebody paste the code for copyfield with many fields?

Greetz, Jan

Am 03.05.2010 16:36, schrieb Villemos, Gert:
> We are using copy fields for 40+ fields to do spelling, and it works
> fine.
>
> Are you sure that you actually build the spell index before you try to
> do spelling? You need to either configure SOLr to build spell index on
> commit, or manually issue a spell index build request.
>
> Regards,
> Gert.

comme Logica au respect de l'environnement, merci de ne pas imprimer ce mail /  Bitte drucken
Sie diese Nachricht nicht aus und helfen Sie so Logica dabei, die Umwelt zu sch├╝tzen. /
Por favor ajude a Logica a respeitar o ambiente nao imprimindo este correio electronico.

> This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.
It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.
and inform the sender. Thank you.