lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Jan Kammer <jan.kam...@mni.fh-giessen.de>
Subject Re: SpellChecking
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 14:25:34 GMT
Hi,

if I define one of my normal fields from schema.xml in solrconfig.xml
for spellchecking all works fine:
<lst name="spellchecker">
<str name="field>content</str>
</lst>

  But i want to use spellcheck for much more fields. So I tried to
define in schema.xml a copyfield like this:

<copyField source="*" dest="spell"/>
That didnt work, because nothing was in "spell" after that.

Next try was to copy each field in a line to "spell":
<copyField source="content" dest="spell"/>
<copyField source="name" dest="spell"/>
<copyField source="title" dest="spell"/>
This does work up to 3 documents, if i define more, the count for failed
documents in dataimporthandler gets higher and higher the more i copy
into "spell".
<str name="Total Documents Failed">16444</str>

So my question is, if this is the right way to use the spellchecker with
many fields, or is there an other "better" way...

thanks.

greetz, Jan