lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Blargy <zman...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom DIH variables
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 15:42:03 GMT

Thanks Paul, that will certainly work. I was just hoping there was a way I
could write my own class that would inject this value as needed instead of
precomputing this value and then passing it along in the params.

My specific use case is instead of using dataimporter.last_index_time I want
to use something like dataimporter.updated_time_of_last_document. Our DIH is
set up to use a bunch of slave databases and there have been problems with
some documents getting lost due to replication lag.

I would prefer to compute this value using a custom variable at runtime
instead of passing it along via the params. Is that even possible? If not
Ill have to go with your previous suggestion.

Thanks