lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Big problem with solr in an official server.
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:22:08 GMT
Hi everybody:

I have a big problem with solr in a server with the memory size it is using,
I am setting up Solr with "java -jar start.jar" command in an ubuntu server,
the process start.jar is using 7Gb of  memory in the server and it is
affecting considerably the performance of the server.
I would want to know how to configure it to use a limited memory size with
high performance results, Do I need to migrate the solr to an apache tomcat
servlet container to improve the memory performance ???
Could you help me please ???
Thanks in advance.
Regards