lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject I have a big problem with pagination using apache solr and haystack
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:47:59 GMT
Hi everybody:
I have a big problem with pagination using apache solr and haystack, this is
what it is happening: I have a site where the news are being indexing with
haystack and solr, but the problem is that when a I make the search the
pagination is showing me more match results that what really exists even
more results that total news in my database, for example I have only 20 news
in the database but when I make a search the pagination said 40 matching
results are found then when I navigate with the "next" link to see the other
results any result is showed.

I hope I have made a good explanation of my problem.
Could you help me please ???
I don't know why it is happening that ????
Regards.