lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Big problem with solr in an official server.
Date Mon, 19 Apr 2010 16:35:43 GMT
I have just read the post, but it doesn't said if the problems with memory
are associated with that way, the jetty web server it is used when I start
solr that way, then I supposed that problems with memory should not happen
because jetty must administrate the way the memory is used.

Then are you really sure I must migrate to a non jetty web server ??? It is
that what you recommend ?
Thanks in advance again.
Regards
Ariel