lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Abdelhamid ABID <aeh.a...@gmail.com>
Subject closest terms, sentence, boosting 'business' keywords instead of field ?
Date Mon, 12 Apr 2010 23:57:01 GMT
Hi,
- I'm bit confused on how analyzer apply filters on query, I know that they
are applied in order on which they are declared, but still, does the search
result
include only the final digest of the filters chain or at each filter step
solr add the matched term to results set.

- Does Dismax request handler support quoted keywords ? if not, how can I
search for an exact sentence using dismax.
- How to match a request with the documents that only have keywords that
appears in the closest positions.
- How can I boost a set of keywords instead of fields? this would be useful
in case where a document with one single searchable field, which is of type
text and where "boosting field" has no sense.

--
Elsadek
Software Engineer- J2EE / WEB