lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Chris Hostetter <hossman_luc...@fucit.org>
Subject Re: selecting documents older than 4 hours
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:51:54 GMT

: q=last_update_date:[NOW-7DAYS TO NOW-4HOURS]
:
: does not return a correct recordset. I would expect to get all documents
: with last_update_date in the specified range. Instead solr returns all
: documents that exist in the index which is not what I would expect.
: Last_update_date is SolrDate field.

that query should work fine, and do exactly what you describe.

there is no field type named "SolrDate" in solr ... can you please past in
the exact schema.xml entries for your last_update_date field, as well as
for the fieldType assocaited with that field?

also: what does debugQuery=true show when you execute that query? (in
particular i'd like to see the what the parsedquery information looks
like)

-Hoss