lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Ahmet Arslan <iori...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Wildcard search in phrase query using spanquery
Date Wed, 21 Apr 2010 09:58:43 GMT

> I used eclipse-jee-galileo-SR2-win32 to build the ant and
> selected dist-war
> for execution in build. I got the following message.

I use command prompt to invoke ant so I am not sure about this.

> The solr performed as usual and when I tried adding
> &defType=complexphrase
> to search url the previous error showed up again. I
> performed this task to
> fresh solr-1.4.0. There was error while executing
> make-manifest, did it have
> anything to do with the error or am I missing something
> else?

Are you running solr using "java -jar start.jar"?
If yes you need to re-name
apache-solr-1.4.0\dist\apache-solr-1.4.1-dev.war to solr.war and put it under apache-solr-1.4.0\example\webapps

Also you may need to delete the folder under \apache-solr-1.4.0\example\work.