lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <erik.hatc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Minimum Should Match the other way round
Date Wed, 07 Apr 2010 13:51:59 GMT

On Apr 7, 2010, at 7:40 AM, MitchK wrote:
> I can't believe that Solr isn't caching data like the synonym.txt's
> etc.

Solr does cache these, look at the implementation of
SynonymFilterFactory where it keeps SynonymMap.

> Are there no ideas how to access them?

There is a public getSynonymMap() method that could be used from some
custom Solr code (a request handler or other type of plugin) to get a
reference to the cached SynonymFilterFactory to call that getter.

I'm not quite clear what you're trying to do with the synonyms though
(sorry, haven't followed the thread closely).

Also of note, you can get the synonyms.txt file remotely like this http://localhost:8983/solr/admin/file/?file=synonyms.txt

	Erik