lucene-solr-user mailing list archives

From Yonik Seeley <yo...@lucidimagination.com>
Subject Re: Solr Startup CPU Spike
Date Mon, 08 Mar 2010 22:44:47 GMT
Is this just autowarming?
Check your autowarmCount parameters in solrconfig.xml

-Yonik
http://www.lucidimagination.com

On Mon, Mar 8, 2010 at 5:37 PM, John Williams <john@37signals.com> wrote:
> Good afternoon.
>
> We have been experiencing an odd issue with one of our Solr nodes. Upon startup or when
bringing in a new index we get a CPU spike for 5 minutes or so. I have attached a graph of
this spike. During this time simple queries return without a problem but more complex queries
do not return. Here are some more details about the instance: